Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We're Expecting!

We are currently 15 weeks and counting. I've felt fine except for 2 weeks of sciatica around weeks 10 and 11. We are SO EXCITED!


We are not going to find out if it's a boy or a girl until it's born, so you'll all have to wait along with us - no apologies! That's the way we want it.


Already received a couple of hand-me-down items and started registries at Target, Babies R Us and RGNaturalBabies.com - I figured the best way to do it was to add things as I research products, right?


Just ordered the crib yesterday - it's convertible to a toddler bed, then a full size, so it should be all we'll have to buy.


A friend is coming over every month to shoot maternity photos of my growing tummy. We started at 12 weeks, and she'll be back next week so I can see just how much I've expanded in 4 weeks.



Here's The Bean at 8 weeks


And at 12 weeks

12 week 3D photo - look closely at the face & you can see the nose & mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment