Friday, May 21, 2010

Update

Addition

We passed the framing inspection. Next step is garage door, then insulation and sheetrock/drywall. Tiny bit of siding left to be done & we have to pour a landing for the front outside mudroom stairs so they can be finished.

Baby Sabbag: 

I've been having really bad sciatic & back pain that's had me in tears, so I've unable to do the simplest of things. Rob has been absolutely wonderful though and has been doing so much housework, laundry, dishes, taking care of the cats - all while catering to the immobilized me.

I go to the OB on Tuesday for my 30 week visit, then it's every 2 weeks. I should have another ultrasound soon, and I'll post photos.

For Julie - here's my diaper stash so far (but it's only about 1/2 of what we need!).

These are for newborn to about 10 lbs
BumGenius XS All-In-Ones, Rumparooz Lil Joey's & gDiapers Tiny G's (to use with washable, flushable or disposable inserts):


And these are from 10 lbs until potty training! 
Rumparooz G2's, BumGenius One Size, Tiny Tush Elite and gDiapers Little gPants
(I'm waiting for SoftBums & Thirsties Duo Diapers to arrive)



No comments:

Post a Comment